1) National Board of Accreditation (NBA) accredited institute for 3 years for the period of 10th Feb. 2009 to 09th Feb. 2012.
2) National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accredited institute for 5 years for the period of 26th Oct. 2018 to 25th Oct. 2023.
3) International accreditation of ‘A’ grade by Innovators and Researchers International Forum, USA (IRIF) for 3 years for the period of 6th May 2017 to 5th May 2020.
4) ‘A’ grade institute as per the gradation of Director of Technical Education (DTE) government of Maharashtra.
5) As per Edu-Rand magazine survey institute secures 1st rank in S.G.B. Amravati University region, 10th rank in Maharashtra and 177th rank in India in May- June 2015.
6) Awarded as a ‘Top Private Engineering Institution’ in India by seventh higher education, HR summit organized in association with Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) and AICTE New Delhi, on dated 24th April 2018.
7) Awarded as an ‘Outstanding Engineering Institute in West Region’ by Lokamat National Educational Leadership on 24th July 2015.
8) Awarded as a ‘Best Institute in Events’, by Lokamat National Education Leadership on 24th July 2015.
9) The institute was nominated in Top 10 best ‘Digitized Campus’ award by Skoch Digital Inclusion New Delhi in July 2014.
10) The institute is a recipient of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) of Govt. of India, AICTE, New Delhi MODROB and various Industrial grants for the research and development projects.
11) The institute has more than 50 functional Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) with different industries, universities and premier institutions.
12) Alumni of the institute are working in more than 26 countries throughout the world.
13) More than 1600 students are placed through campus recruitment process in prominent industries in last 5 years.
14) Range of salary packages offered to students through campus placement 2.0 to 4.5 lacks per annum.
15) Our major campus recruiting companies – TCS, Reynault, Nissan, Mahindra & Mahindra, Syntel, Honda, Raymonds, Arvind Mills, Tech Mahindra, L&T Infotech, Zensor, Capgemini, Wipro etc.
16) Excellent track records of academic results in S.G.B. University examinations.
17) Continues academic evaluation system for improvising academic performance of the students.
18) More than 44 students are financially sponsored by institute to participate in various international conferences in various countries throughout the world.
19) More than 1200 review and research papers are published by students in national and international conferences in India and abroad.
20) The institute has offered more than 1500 students with various financial scholarships to the meritorious and extra circularly bright students other than Government scholarships.
21) Separate arrangement for aptitude, personality and communication skills development for the students through professional experts.
22) Separate guidance for students aspiring to appear for national level examination like GATE, TOFEL, GRE, NIFT etc.
23) Total 24 faculties are with Ph.D degree.
24) Highly qualified and experienced faculties.
25) More than 23 faculties are financially sponsored by institute to participate in various international conferences in abroad.
26) Faculties have published more than 750 papers in national, international journals and conferences.
27) More than 30 faculties are nominated and working on the different renowned bodies of university and government.
28) The institute has 2.95 lacks sq.ft. state of art, architectural infrastructure spread in 17 acre area.
29) The institute is encompassed with clean, hygienic ambience along with lush green garden and water harvesting provision.
30) Laboratories are equipped with latest and highly configured equipment’s and machineries.
31) The central library of the institute is equipped with more than 50,000 books and various journals.
32) The institute has a Wi-Fi campus with 60 Mbps broad band internet speed.
33) The institute offers high configured computational facility of more than 650 computers.
34) Academic and administrative activities of the institute are executed through college administration software (CAS).
35) Separate, decent and fully equipped in-campus hostel facility for boys.
36) Institute campus equipped with 24 hrs. uninterrupted electric supply and RO filtered drinking water.
37) The institute is under 24 hrs. CCTV surveillance.
38) The campus is well equipped with fire extinguishers and firefighting safety gazettes.
39) Adequate & well-furnished canteen with good quality food facility.
40) The institute has in campus bank ATM and medical aid facility.
41) The institute has adequate & well equipped sports and recreational facilities.
42) The institute has in house solar power generation plant of 100 KWH capacity.
43) The institute has very effective Teacher Guarding Scheme (TGS) and Student Counseling Cell (SCC) for students one to one development.
44) Institute is well known for students discipline which ensures ragging free campus.
45) Institute regularly interacts with stakeholders like parents, alumni, and industries through parent meet, alumni meet and industry meet respectively.
46) Till date 78 students of the institute has represented S.G.B. University, Amravati in national level sports and cultural events.
47) Separate club / professional bodies of students for the enhancement of their organizational and extracurricular development.
48) An opportunity for students to regularly organizes state and national level events like conferences and annual social events through their professional clubs and bodies.
49) Effective National Social Service (NSS) unit.
50) The institute is one of the major blood donation activity center in Yavatmal region.